See your message, differently.
Located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida, MediaVision Solutions has been helping our customers realize the benefits of Internet-connected Digital Signage and Media for over eight years. Our solutions enable businesses to provide dynamic marketing and relevant information to one location, or hundreds, with the push of the button on any computer, anywhere in the world. If your business is ready to realize the benefits of digital signage, you have come to the right place.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
If you have to communicate with or inform anyone in your place of business, digital signage is a great choice. Here are just a few types of customers that benefit from digital signage.
- Digital Signage has already shown that it is cost-effective and adds an innovative way for bars and restaurants to improve the customer experience, communicate with their customers, and even connect with them on their social network. More and more bars and restaurants across the U.S. are embracing digital signage as the technology evolves, making it both more affordable and user-friendly than ever before. Have a look at some more ways restaurants can utilize digital signage.
- As more organizations evolve toward unified messaging, the use of digital signage to expand and compliment that employee communication is a great fit. Companies can use their digital signage network to disseminate corporate communications, advertise upcoming events, reward strong contributors, connect to the room scheduling database or in-room sensors to see what conference rooms are open or in us.... the uses are many and our hardware and services will allow you to clearly communicated with you employees and a centralized and effective way.
- Digital Signage is very effective in a variety of retail environments. Displays can be placed on walls, tables, or in windows and used to showcase product, services, branding, and other types of marketing designed for your customers, or potential customers. Our systems can be integrated with mobile devices allowing viewers to control the signs, or take the information with them.
- Schools and Universities have been early adopters to digital signage. The dynamic and technology-oriented student demographic is a perfect for fit for this emerging technology. Digital Signage allows you to tap into the natural use of technology by K-12 and University students. Our platform can connect to social media APIs, integrate with mobile devices, help you communicate important dates to students easily, and much more.
- Gyms and exercise facilities can benefit from digital signage in a variety of ways. Whether it be a kids gym where parents gather to watch, or a gym where people go to workout, digital signage provides a way to communicate and entertain your members while they are at your facility. You can let your members know about upcoming classes, specials, and even give them a poll they can interact with on their smartphone. These locations are also a great venue for hyper-local advertising. Our digital signage network can be connected to our geo-location application!
- Golf courses are a perfect fit for digital signage. When placed in the clubhouse, digital signage can be used to advertise club specials, events, and even upcoming tee-times to keep your members informed. You can highlight your signature hole with a video or images and even include the weather forecast to keep your members dry and safe. In addition, it can tie into any scoring system to keep leagues and events up to date on who is leading.
FCCI Insurance Group. Sarasota, FL.
This project initially included two portrait mounted displays in their corporate HQ lobby, and one display mounted horizontally in their cafeteria. After realizing how easy the system was to use, they decided to expand to their branch offices. Read the case study to find out how we helped FCCI.